Exploring Financial Options for Your CDL Training
Financial Aids: While obtaining a CDL may appear costly at first glance, it’s more budget-friendly than you might imagine. Numerous resources exist to facilitate entry into this fulfilling career, each with its own distinct advantages and disadvantages.
Financial Assistance and Scholarships for CDL School
When it comes to covering the costs of CDL school, there are various grants, funding options, and scholarships available to help make your truck driving education more affordable. Each option has its own set of advantages and considerations to keep in mind:
1. WIOA Funding (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act):
- Eligible applicants can receive government grants to attend courses, enhance their skillset, and secure stable employment. You MUST be a citizen to be able to get this funding. Student does not has to reside in Ohio, it can be from any other state to participate in this program. Call our office to get more details.
2. State and Local Retraining Funds:
- Many states offer CDL training grants in the form of retraining funds to help individuals gain valuable skills for more secure employment. Advisors can assist in identifying your options. You MUST be a citizen to be able to get this funding. Student does not has to reside in Ohio, it can be from any other state to participate in this program. Call our office to get more details.
3. Veterans Post 9/11 GI Bill®:
- Military veterans may benefit from the Post 9/11 GI Bill® which offers expanded benefits covering CDL training tuition and apprenticeship programs. It’s essential to determine if your situation meets the criteria through programs like Our Troops into Transportation. You MUST be a citizen to be able to get this funding. Student does not has to reside in Ohio, it can be from any other state to participate in this program. Call our office to get more details.
- Eligible military spouses may receive up to $4,000 of MyCAA Financial Assistance (FA) that can help them pursue education, training, licenses, certificates, and degrees leading to employment. TA benefits are a way for the military services to provide education benefits to Service Members on Active Duty.
5. Trusted Financial Lenders:
- While it may not be the preferred choice, obtaining a loan can be one of the quickest ways to get behind the wheel and start earning. There are trusted lenders offering competitive interest rates to assist individuals in financing their CDL education. Contact us for more information.
6. Employer Reimbursement:
- Many employers, especially national carriers, offer tuition reimbursement opportunities for entry-level drivers. This means that a significant portion, if not all, of your education costs can be reimbursed by your employer over time.
- TruckTrailerPro CDL School has been a trusted partner for over years, helping individuals like you become CDL certified and embark on rewarding careers in logistics. Whether you need financial assistance, scholarships, or access to reputable lenders, we are here to support your journey toward becoming a professional truck driver.
- Grants and various funding options can significantly assist in covering the expenses of your truck driving school education, potentially even covering the entirety of the costs. While this can be an excellent solution, it’s important to note that the approval process for grants often takes between 30 to 90 days. This delay may affect your ability to start earning an income promptly.
7. In House Loan Option:
- Qualified students may have access to in-house financing directly through TruckTrailerPro CDL School. We make financing decisions at the school, enabling us to assist you even if other options are not available. You can start with minimal upfront costs and benefit from our special repayment plan.
- If you haven’t found the information you’re seeking here, we recommend visiting our website’s Frequently Asked Questions section. There’s a high likelihood that your query has been addressed on that page “www.cdlschoolusa.com/faq”. In the event you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please feel free to reach out to us by calling 937 888 0 888 Ext:5. We’re here to assist you.